Saturday, March 11, 2023

Forged in Love by Mary Connealy

I have always loved Mary Connealy's books and this is no exception.  Actually this is one of her better ones.  Clint is chef who opens a diner in western Wyoming.  Mariah is left for dead after her father and brother are killed in a stage coach robbery.  She wakes up with amnesia and can't remember anything about the robbery.  The stage coach robbers never leave anybody behind to identify them.  Clint is afraid her life is in danger.  He makes it his priority to keep her safe. Mariah takes over the blacksmith shop.  There are several attempts on her life.  

I recommend this book.  It kept me reading when I should have gone to bed.  

I received this books from Bethany House Publishing via NetGalley for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment