Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sinister Secrets

This book contains three short novellas by authors that I wasn't familiar with till now.  The first novella is by Traci Hunter Abramson.  This is about a FBI agent that goes on a mission/vacation to Paris to investigate a private girls school where American girls go.  While there he discovers a young girl in the back seat of his car.  This wasn't an edge of your seat mystery.  But I did enjoy it.

The nest novella is by Paige Edwards.  Jaclyn is caught in the crossfire of a FBI sting.  Cody rescues her before she is hurt.  Now her life is in danger from the bad guys.  I enjoyed this also.

The third novella is by Claire M. Poulson.  Renn, a newly retired Army Ranger, is looking for a job as a Private Investigator.  He learns that someone is targeting his boss and trying to kill him.  This book is more fast paced than the other two books.  

I enjoyed all three books and look forward to reading more by these authors in the future.

I was given this book by Covenant Communications via NetGalley for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment