Sunday, April 3, 2022

Classic & Colorful Patchwork and Applique Quilts by Jim & Jan Shore

This book first caught my attention because it was a book by Jim & Jan Shore.  Their figurines are amazing.  When I realized it was a quilt book, I had to check it out.  The patterns have full sized templates and good instructions on how to make the quilts.  There's also a little story that goes along with each pattern.  I was given this book to preview by the publisher that I downloaded to my Kindle. I liked it so well I showed it to my boss, (I work at a quilting store) and she immediately ordered some.  I will be getting the paper version of this.  

I was given this book by the publisher via NetGalley in an exchange for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment