Sunday, June 20, 2021

A Man with a Past by Mary Connealy

Falcon can’t remember who he is after getting hit over the head and landing in the river.  He is found by Cheyenne who is running from the reality that the ranch she though was hers, isn’t.  Cheyenne informs him he’s one of the varmints that is responsible for her loss of land.  Also, that he has two other brothers.  While Falcon is trying to remember, someone is still trying to kill him.  This book has a little bit of mystery and a little bit of romance.  Also, a little bit of comic relief thrown in. 

This is the second book in the Brothers in Arms series.  I recommend you read the first book to fully understand what is happening in this book.  I have read the first book and it took me a little bit to catch on.  This is a good light hearted read which I recommend.

I was given this book by Bethany House Publishing via NetGalley for an honest review. I was not compensated in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment