Thursday, February 11, 2016

Always Watching by Lynette Eason



When it becomes clear that popular psychiatrist and radio personality Wade Savage has a stalker, his father secretly hires Elite Guardians to protect his son. But when Wade's bodyguard is attacked and nearly killed, agency owner Olivia Edwards must step in and fill the gap.

Olivia's skills are about to be tested to the limit as Wade's stalker moves from leaving innocent gifts at his door to threatening those closest to him--including Olivia. But in her mind, even more dangerous than the threats to her life is the hold her handsome client has on her heart.

Olivia has a very strong personality and doesn’t just let anyone into her life.  She has developed this from being in foster homes from an early age.  This makes for an excellent bodyguard.  She will do whatever it takes to keep Wade and his daughter Amy safe.  Olivia also has a long distance relationship with God.

Wade also has a strong personality.  He wasn’t even aware that his father had hired bodyguards until Maddie was attacked and almost killed.  His father convinces him to continue with the bodyguards since it seems his “watcher” has escalated things beyond just sending gifts. 

I wouldn’t say this was an intense thriller.  But it did keep me guessing right up to the end of the book as to who the stalker was. There were several things mentioned in the book that made me think I knew who it was.  But I was wrong. There was even another twist at the end of the book that I didn’t see at all. 

I love all of Lynette Eason books and this was no exception.  I am looking forward to the next installment of the Elite Guardian series.

I was given this book by the publisher for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment