Monday, June 15, 2015

Desperate Measures by Sandra Orchard



Researcher Kate Adams has finally pinpointed the medicinal plant responsible for tearing her family apart. She's certain that discovering its secrets is her only hope of solving the mystery surrounding the disappearance of her father. Kate will risk anything to find the truth--even her budding relationship with Detective Tom Parker. But more people than she can fathom are after the plants and going it alone just might prove to be a fatal mistake.

I’m not sure how to review this book.  From the first page I felt like I was dropped into the middle of a movie with no explanation.  Characters and situations were mentioned from the previous two books that I had no clue who or what had happened.  This is definitely not a standalone book.  To understand this book I would highly recommend reading books one and two. 

I have read several books my Sandra Orchard.  The characters were all well defined and I enjoyed the plot.  For these reason I am giving this book three stars.  I enjoyed the book enough to want to go back and read books one and two.

I was given this book by the publisher for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment