Thursday, February 5, 2015

Knitting Block by Block by Nicky Epstein

Let me start out by saying I am not a novice knitter nor a super expert knitter.  The patterns are not written with a novice in mind or even someone like myself who has done quit a bit of knitting.  I would say you would need to be an expert knitter to follow a lot of the instructions.  I had to look up several of the abbreviations as I didn't know what they meant. I didn't find the directions to always be clear.  I am also challenged with any knitting project as I am left handed and have to reverse a lot of patterns.

That being said, the book is presented in a very pleasing fashion.  Good color photos. 

I was given this book by the publisher for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment