Sunday, January 28, 2024

Undercover Colorado Conspiracy by Jodie Bailey

Thalia and Phillip are military investigators.  They go undercover to investigate an adoption agency they think is defrauding people.  While investigating someone tries to kill them several times.  They wonder if more is going on besides the adoption ring.  

I enjoyed the mystery of this book.  Thalia and Phillip have worked together on many cases and can almost read each others minds.  The problem with that is now they are starting to have feelings for each other.  In spots there seemed to be too much internal dialogue with themselves.  I found myself skimming some of that. It was written well enough that I wasn't able to determine who the bad guy was.   

I was given this book by Love Inspired Suspense via NetGalley for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment