Sunday, September 16, 2018

Cowboy Charm School by Margaret Brownley

When Texas Ranger Brett Tucker accidentally derails a wedding,
he's determined to bring the estranged couple back together...
but he never dreamed he'd start falling for the bride!


Texas Ranger Brett Tucker hates to break up a wedding, but the groom―notorious criminal Frank Foster―is a danger to any woman. So he busts into the church, guns blazing...only to find he has the wrong man.

STOP THAT WEDDING!

Bride-to-be Kate Denver is appalled by her fiancĂ©'s over-the-top reaction to the innocent mistake and calls off the wedding―for good. Guilt-ridden, Brett's desperate to get them back on track. But the more time he spends with Kate, the harder he falls...and the more he yearns to prove that he's her true match in every way.

This was a very good story.  But it would have been much better without the implied swearing throughout the book.  I was very disappointed in that aspect.  I have read other books by this author and this was not in the book. I feel as Christians we should not "swear like a trooper" as was stated in the last of the book.  For this reason I will lower my rating.

I was given this book by NetGalley for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment