Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gone Without a Trace by Patricia Bradley



The past is repeating itself--and time is running out

It's been more than two years since homicide detective Livy Reynolds's cousin disappeared from Logan Point. Unlike most people in her hometown, Livy has never believed that Robyn left voluntarily. When Dallas private investigator Alex Jennings contacts her concerning a senator's missing granddaughter who was last seen in Logan Point, Livy notices eerie similarities between the two disappearances. With self-doubt plaguing her and an almost instant dislike of the self-assured PI, she's finding this investigation an uphill battle. But with the prospect of finding her cousin on the horizon, she'll have to find a way to work with Alex--before it's too late.

This is the third book in the Logan Point series by Patricia Bradley.  It is not necessary to read the other two books to enjoy this one.  I did find this book to be a little slower that the other two books.  There just didn’t seem to be as much action.  All that being said, I did enjoy the book and would recommend it to others.  Spoiler Alert:  The character I liked the best was Robyn.  She transformed herself from a wimpy whiny person to a self assured strong woman.  I would have had trouble staying away from my daughter as long as she did.  But if you are afraid for their life I guess you can do just about anything. 

I was given this by the publisher for an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment