Tuesday, June 11, 2024

What We Hide by Colleen Coble Coble/Rick Acker

I've read quite a few books by Colleen Coble and thoroughly enjoyed them.  I hate to say that I didn't enjoy this book.  Savannah and Hez are married. But have been separated for several years because of the death of their daughter.  Hez cleans up his act and walks back into Savannah's life expecting her to welcome him back with open arms.  I thought he was rather arrogant.  He mellowed out towards the end of the book.  Savannah needs a good lawyer so she asks Hez to represent her.  I found myself skimming pages while I was reading.  It seemed to take a long time to get anywhere.  It picked up about 3/4th of the way through.  

I was given this book by Thomas Nelson Publishing via Net/Galley for an honest review.  I was not compensated in anyway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment